AlMaghrib Online Terms & Conditions:
Welcome to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) for AlMaghrib Online. These terms are between you and AlMaghrib Institute and govern our respective rights and obligations. Please note that our use of Courses.almaghrib.online and App are also governed by the agreements listed below, as well as other applicable terms, conditions, limitations and requirements and you agree to them when you sign up through almaghrib.online
Thank you for choosing AlMaghrib Online (“Online,” “AlMaghrib Institute,” “we”, “us,” “our,”). By signing up and using the AlMaghrib Online services, student portal, student cafe and software applications (using the services of AlMaghrib Online altogether), or using materials and content provided by AlMaghrib Online (the additional resources) you are entering into a binding contract with Online powered by AlMaghrib Institute.
Right to use Content:
We are granting you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license for you to view, print or watch any content as defined below from all the services provided by AlMaghrib Online. You are not granted the right to license, republish, distribute, copy, sublicense, sell, download or prepare any derivative of the work used on the AlMaghrib Online website, portal or any of our application.
SUBSCRIPTION IS BASED ON ONE USER PER ACCOUNT, AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE SHARED, SOLD, DISTRIBUTED, OR USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER PARTIES APART FROM YOURSELF. ANY INDICATION OF IT BEING SHARED, SOLD, DISTRIBUTED, OR USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER PARTIES APART FROM YOURSELF WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
Student Rights and Responsibility
Once signed up, students are responsible for logging into their account and reviewing and watching the content as they see fit, as long as it does not contradict the above content rights.
When you sign up to Almaghrib.Online, and have not received your login details, but a payment has gone out of your account, please contact our Student Support staff as soon as possible; it is your responsibility to be on top of payments as well as receiving service details. If user have previously unsubscribed from ALL AlMaghrib online emails, you will not receive your login details, or any other reminders so please ensure you contact [email protected] as soon as possible to reinstate your subscription.
IN CASE OF LOST OR MISSING LOGIN CREDENTIALS, PLEASE NOTIFY ONLINE SUPPORT STAFF IMMEDIATELY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM AND ITS SERVICES. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY IN CONTACTING AND SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR LOGIN CREDENTIALS IN THE EVENT OF LOSING OR MISSING LOGIN CREDENTIALS. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
- Membership. Your online membership contains life-time access to the purchased courses. To use the Online AlMaghrib services, you must have Internet access, and/or cellular data to access your Online Course application for live question and answer sessions, modules and bonus sessions, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time on your portal, just click on “account setting,”.
○ 2.1. Your Online membership may start with a 7-day trial. The initial trial period of your membership lasts for 7 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
○ 2.2. Initial trial eligibility is determined by AlMaghrib Institute at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent initial trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the initial trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Online membership to determine eligibility.
○ 3.1.Billing Cycle. You will be automatically be charged with a one time payment through AlMaghrib.online and receive access and a confirmation email once payment has been received.
○ 3.2 Method of Payment. All Payments are processed online via Credit Card. If there are any specific requests for payments please contact [email protected]. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment.
○ 3.3 Cancellation. You can cancel your AlMaghrib Online Membership with a full refund applicable within 7 days after close. To cancel, email our support staff at [email protected]. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close once the refund has been processed and you will lose access to the content.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED ON THE BASIS OF MISSING OR UNRECEIVED
LOGIN DETAILS, IF NO ATTEMPT BY THE STUDENT WAS MADE TO FOLLOW UP PRIOR TO REQUESTING A REFUND. AFTER THE INITIAL SIGN-UP TO ONLINE, PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS
OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL OR UNVIEWED ONLINE COURSES.
Passwords and Account Access.
The member who created the online account and whose Payment Method is charged (the
“Account Owner”) has access and control over the online account used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should maintain control over the online subscription and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Online or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.